Relationship Counseling in New Orleans
The caller said, “I don’t know what to do about my family.” That’s how it usually starts, with a phone call…
Some clients call me “Matt.” Others call me “Dr. Morris.” For some it’s just “Doc.” But all of them come into my office, exhale, and begin to make sense of their circumstances.
Together, my associates and I are family therapists to some of New Orleans’ most distinguished families.
We listen. We challenge. We support. We seek to do it all with honesty and compassion. And it’s all private. We’ve helped families reduce conflict, reignite intimacy & sex, cope with loss, navigate divorce, parent more effectively, deal with addiction, and manage the stress of life and business.
What Do We Offer?
Every family and every situation is a little different, and no one therapeutic approach fits every family, so you’ll get our full attention, along with the breadth and depth of our experience in helping hurting relationships. We try not to mess with people’s lives until we first understand them.
Dr. Matt Morris & Associates
Meet Our clinicians
- Erik's 5 Pillars of Financial Security
- Inter-racial Marriage Part 2: How 1 Couple is Ending Racism For Their Family Tree with Julia & Daniel Prudhomme
- 4 Money Conversations to Strengthen your Marriage
- Adjust Your Work-Life Balance with Dr. Ben Dichiara
- The Entrepreneurial COVID Pivot with Michael Barr
- Inter-racial Marriage with Mike and Leah Stancil
- Early Years: The Building Us Story
- How to Stop Stressing About Stress
- You Need a Vacation
- Keeping Up with the Joneses
- Giving Principle
- Is School out Forever? A Parents Guide to What’s Next
- Beautiful Simplicity
- Building Us Trailer